Oct 29, 2019

October WIPocalypse

Sunday was the last Sunday of the month so that means it's time for a WIPocalypse update. This is a fun creation from Measi. The goal is to stitch all our WIPs before the end of the world. Don't worry I will never meet that goal but hey I will sure enjoy trying. I like to use this SAL as a fun excuse to keep track of what I've been working on. I use a planner and write down what projects I work on. So I will post how many days I've been working on what since my last check in. Stop over to the check in post that Measi has posted to see who else has joined in.

So let's see what I've been up to...

Nautical Year -- 2 Days. Started and Finished the October piece for Mom's monthly set I'm doing...
Boo Keychain -- 3 Days. Started and Finished this cute from Rovaris...
Lizzie Kate Flip It Stamp -- 3 Days. Started and Finished October for my monthly set...
Boo MH Kit -- 1 Day. Started and Finished this cute beaded kit...
Halloween Biscornu -- 10 Days. Been working on this one for the #witchystitchy challenge. Here is what it will look like...
Here is mine now after working on it an hour a day for the 10 days so far...
Last night I finished up the top panel and got a little start on the bottom panel...
Need to get my hour in today so after this post that's what I'll be doing.

Taboo Kitty Mill Hill Kit -- 2 Days. Started and Finished this cutie at my retreat this past weekend. I just shared the photo so I won't bore you with that again.

Moonstruck Manor Mill Hill Kit -- 2 Days. Same as above.

Trick or Treat Mill Hill Kit -- 1 Tiny Day. Just got 30 some yellow stitches in for a small start at the end of retreat.

Only 10 no stitching days. So that's a lot better. My life is kind of slowing down. Plus this challenge has really made me get that hour at least each day. Hopefully she'll host another challenge like this.

Measi also gives us fun questions to answer...
Question of the Month: Do you prefer to stitch on a rotation or one project at a time?  Obviously I stitch on a rotation haha. Not a set one though. It's more of whatever project is screaming the loudest. Believe me it's a very loud set of tubs in my corner. So many projects are demanding attention. I just printed out the November acrostic so I will be plugging them in for the month soon. I have 3 picked out already for the 10 spots.

I hope everyone has a great month. The next post will be November 24th. Hopefully I'll have lots of progress to talk about.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Being committed to a daily stitching challenge has certainly contributed towards your fantastic stitching progress this month. Are you going to try to continue the hour-a-day into November until the biscornu is finished or will shrug off the pressure and add the biscornu into your "rotation"? :)

Cathy said...

Great finishes! I have been trying to get at least 1,200 stitches a month in on my HAED. It has really helped me make progress.

Astrids dragon said...

Look at you go, so very productive, your projects really must be screaming at you!

Bethan said...

Wow - a very productive month! I do like the stitching everyday challenge x