Nov 6, 2019

Finish and New SAL

First I have a finish to announce...
(Finish #38) November 6th
  November from Sand, Sea and Cross Stitch Book
Stitched on 14ct White Aida Fabric
Threads are Suggested DMC
Started Nov 4th. Took 3 Days.
  8 Hours and 15 Minutes Start to Finished.
 
I can't believe there is only one of these left to do. Next up is my Lizzie Kate monthly piece. 
 
I also wanted to share with everyone a new SAL I heard about...
 from Stitchonomy

Starting November 23rd one part of a 27 part pattern will be released and sent to your email each day.

The finished pattern will be a collage of tiny snowflakes!

Stitch Count is 75 x 75 
Suggested Threads are 6 different blue threads and white. 

You can sign up here 
Must be before November 22nd
 
Yes I'm joining in. I'm using 36ct Silkweaver Solo Molino. It's a beautiful blue hand dyed. I think the DMC shows up nicely on it. We'll see.

8 comments:

jhm said...

Katie

Where is this one ? facebook? blog? YOur only link was to sign up but I would like to see the info they give first - size, fabric, etc

Jackie

Carol said...

Such a cute November finish, Katie--you have done a great job on keeping up with this monthly series. Your new SAL sounds very pretty!

Bethan said...

I love all the blues in your new SAL - looking forward to seeing all the snowflakes x

Julie said...

Catching up with your news Katie.
Well done on completing every month so far.
Looking forward to seeing your SAL

Rachel said...

Haha, another finish you just about have time to photograph before it being nabbed by your mom! Somehow the thought of November at the seaside is making me shiver!
I wouldn't feel comfortable stitching something I've not seen first but this mystery SAL sounds very pretty and might even be suitable for adding some sparkle, or beads at the centre of each snowflake. Only time will tell! I hope you enjoy it and look forward to seeing you start and progress nearer the end of the month. :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Cute November pillow.
I'm signed up for the Winter SAL already, it should be a fun one. I just love seeing all the different variations.

Astrids dragon said...

November looks great, only one more?! Good thing you found another SAL to join! You've gotten me interested, I think I might join in too.

Faith... said...

Well missed that SAL by a day; that's what I get for being so far behind!

Your November pillow looks great.