Nov 30, 2019

Smalls SAL

Yesterday was the last Friday of the month. Which means it was time for a Smalls SAL. The idea of this SAL is to stitch up something small each month. So hopefully we'll have at least 12 finishes at the end of the year. I started this SAL a few years ago and decided to use it as an excuse to stitch a year long monthly design to display. I've completed 3 sets now thanks to this SAL.

Stop over to Mary's check in post to see what others have finished this time.

This year I decided to stitch a Nautical set for my mother and I'm doing a Lizzie Kate set for myself.

I completed both November pieces...
I can't believe I only have one left of each set to call them complete. Yes I already have next year's set picked out. Don't worry haha. It's a set of fairies. One for each month of the year.

I also finished a small Mill Hill kit called Tree Shopping since the last check in...
I love the way it turned out.

See ya next month with hopefully my last two pieces to complete these sets.

8 comments:

Elfie said...

Lovely Smalls - your little pillows are very sweet.

Mary said...

Very pretty finishes.

Rachel said...

I'm so impressed you've managed to keep up with not one but two monthly series this year, and been able to fit in and finish other smalls too! You're not planning on upping the ante and stitching three monthly series next year then?!!!!!! Looking forward to seeing the fairies next year. :)

Cathy said...

Lovely smalls this month! I can't wait to see the fairy series you've chosen!

Mary's Thread said...

What cute November smalls! I love your turkey! You will have such nice monthly sets at the end of the year. Great job staying on top of that projects!

Faith... said...

All three pieces look great. I love Tree Shopping! Can't wait to see your fairies!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Awesome work on both your series. I am most impressed that you've kept up with them both this year.
Looking forward to your choices for next year.

Astrids dragon said...

Fun Novembers, and I love that truck!