Dec 9, 2019

The People's Choice -- Winter

The first Saturday of the month (or soon as you can after haha) the lovely Jo has given us a fun blog event. We get a theme and we are supposed to make a post about it. It's the People's Choice because she takes the suggestions and makes a poll on a Facebook group for us to vote on the theme each month. The winning theme for December is Winter. Stop over to Jo's post to see who else has posted this month.

Let's see what I've worked on in my past that fits the Winter theme. When I think of Winter I think of Snow. I love snow! So I have stitched quite a few snowmen pieces...
A freebie from 2012 I stitched on perforated paper.
 
These two Mill Hill kits were from 2012.
2014 I did Winter from Cross Eyed Cricket.
2015 I did this cute snowman from Stoney Creek.
 
2015 I did these two Durene Jones word play designs.
2016 was this fun piece. It was called Snow Kisses from VeeandCo.

I have these WIPs that have a Winter theme...
Erica Michael's 40ct silk gauze Winter from the 4 Seasons designs.
Jolly Snowman by Imaginating. I only have the one day from my 2016 January challenge starts...
In my stash are other Erica Michael's 40ct Winter themed pieces here are two I have...
 
So you can definitely tell I love Winter. Next month the theme is Lizzie Kate. That will be another easy subject to post about.

8 comments:

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

Katie, I love these winter stitches. You have some fantastic finishes and starts. I have actually been browsing my patterns and some online patterns for a new start...not that I don't have WIPs already. Happy stitching, my friend! --Andrea

Ariadne said...

You have made so many beautiful winter frames. AriadnefromGreece!

Cathy said...

Cool winter stitching!

Faith... said...

Love all the Snow men!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. It was a good one for you!
I'm not a fan of stitching snowmen myself (all that white!) but I do love the silk gauze project and the Erica Michael Acrostic style design.

Rachel said...

It appears you've gone on a winter journey from snowmen a few years ago to the teeny-tiny Erica Michaels pieces now. I have those Imaginating word designs too, but one can't start everything! :)

Bethan said...

Such fun snowmen! x

Astrids dragon said...

Look at all those lovely snowmen, I love them all!