Jan 31, 2020

January Smalls SAL

Mary is the host of this wonderful blog SAL. For this one we are to stitch up something small each month. I joined several years ago and used this SAL as an excuse to complete a monthly calendar piece each month for the whole year. Head over to January's check in post to see what cuties others have posted.

This year I have picked another full set to do for myself.
These are from a 2016 Cross Stitcher magazine. They are called Lili of the Valley Fairies. My plan to stitch them each month during the month they are called for. Here is January all finished and ready to be on display...
Let's see what other smalls I have finished up this month...
Merry Noel was a cute little Hinzeit piece I finished up.
I'm also stitching the Stitcher's Code pieces as little individual pieces. Love the way it turned out.

See ya in February with hopefully another fairy finished. Thanks Mary for hosting again this year!

13 comments:

Carol said...

You had a very productive January, Katie! Those little fairies will be fun to stitch this year--January's is adorable :) Have a great weekend!

Mary said...

I love all of your smalls but the fairy series is adorable. I can't wait to see each month finished.

Cathy said...

I love all your small projects this month!

Kaisievic said...

Three lovely Smalls but my favourite would have to be the Stitchers Code. So cute.

Lynn said...

You're off to a great start this year and I love all three of your finishes! The fairies are really cute and I look forward to seeing more of them.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fabulous work on your Smalls this month. And Fully Finishing too!

Mary's Thread said...

Katie, your smalls are great! I love the calendar you choose for this month. It is very sweet! Thank you for joining the SAL again! I always love to see your smalls!

Mini said...

Beautiful Smalls. I like that you FFOed them straight away

Julie said...

Nice collection to smalls for your SAL this month.

Elfie said...

Your little angel is so very sweet. I'm looking forward to seeing your set grow during the year. I also love your Noel.

Faith... said...

The fairies are adorable and a great choice for the year!

Astrids dragon said...

Awe, she is so stinkin' cute! I really need to look and see if I have these.
Merry Noel and Scissors look good too!

Rachel said...

Great smalls (and all FFOd too!) You already know I love them all, but there's no harm saying it again! :)