Feb 15, 2020

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop Update

Jo sure hosted another wonderful blog hop. I saw so many new to me blogs. Plus many many many gorgeous pieces on display.

So I wanted to do a follow up post...

Here is the direct link to the blog hop list. What a fun list to click through. You won't be disappointed.

The owner of the piece I shared has been found...
Hi Katie! It's me...I'm your secret Valentine. I'm glad you liked it. There is a very sentimental story that goes with it on our blog from last Valentine's Day. It's kind of long to post here but if you are really interested you can find it at the bottom of this page

https://stitchingfriendsforever2.blogspot.com/2019/02/

It's a music box and it plays my husband's favorite song. I set it out with his grandfather's pocket watch because the song is "As Time Goes By" from Cassablanca.

Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day with your family. RJ 

I loved the story behind this gorgeous piece. That's my favorite part of our stitching. Why do we do it? What does the piece mean to you? Boy this one sure was a meant to be shared story RJ. Thanks for sharing. 

Then off I went looking for my piece...
 I decided to share a whole shelf of pieces I love displaying this time of year. They are from all different years. I love each one individually but boy together they make a beautiful display that I love looking at. I found my photo on display here on Jocodine's beautiful blog. 

Like I said another wonderful blog hop. I had no doubts it would be. I always enjoy the hops.

3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a lovely follow-up post. I went and read the story too.

I always have a moment of "No-one will sign up this time" fear with every Hop. But so far, people keep on taking part!

Astrids dragon said...

Ah yes, I remember the story now, so very sweet!
All of your stitching looks lovely, great display.

Faith... said...

Your display looks awesome!