Jan 30, 2022

January WIPocalypse

For some reason I can't get Measi's blog to open. Today is the last Sunday of the month though so that means it's a WIPocalypse update. The idea of this fun blog check in started a long time ago. The purpose is to give us a push to finish all our WIPs before the end of the world. I think personally we hold the end of the world off by having so much to do still. I mean it wouldn't end with all this left to do right?? How fair would that be! I like to use this as a way to keep track of my progress with my stitching and how many days I've worked on what. It's a nice way to look back. The check ins are the last Sunday of the month. If we can get Measi's blog to work there are fun questions to answer too but I just can't get them right now. So let's see what I've been working on this month.

I've been having a blast stitching again. No stress. No push to do anything other than ENJOY my hobby. 

Iris (Rainbow Dragon) -- 9 Days. I started this beauty for my New Year New Start. Just LOVE the colors!!!

Here she is after the 9 Days...

It's a Mermaid Life -- 2 Days. Another new start. This was given to me for Christmas this year from mom. 

Here it is right now after the 2 days...

Christmas Jars -- 11 Days. I dug out this old WIP and finished off the last jar.

Salt Water Taffy -- 2 days so far. This one is staying out though so I will update my progress Monday. 

No Stitching Days -- 5. Not bad. I'll take it. I've really just enjoyed stitching again. 

See ya next month. Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Cathy said...

Lots of colorful stitching this month!

Rachel said...

Great work when you put it all together. Fingers crossed February will be the same. :)

Tiffstitch said...

Nice new starts on these and congrats on the finish too! Glad you're enjoying the process again.

Renee said...

You are making such fantastic progress! Congratulations on finishing the Christmas jars. They are adorable!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fabulous work keeping the apocalypse at bay. Measi has changed her website URL because she deleted the old one accidentally. I do have all the topics on my WIPocalypse page on my blog if you need them in future.

Faith... said...

It is nice to see your stitching again! I just love Iris! Congrats on the mason jars finish! They all look great.

Astrids dragon said...

I LOVE them ALL!!! It's fun to see them come together and always nice to see them finished too.