Jan 31, 2022

Monday Update

I know I posted yesterday but it's Monday so here's my Monday update. Last week I worked on Iris (Rainbow Dragon) 2 days since I had the picture in yesterday's post I won't add it again. Then another older WIP called my name. Salt Water Taffy hasn't been out since April 21st, 2020. Remember this beauty...

Here it was last time...

I asked Jeremiah to pick from Top or Bottom. He said Top so I worked on the top of the design this time. 3 days later here is where I am now...

31 days into the piece now. Loved working on it again.

So February is tomorrow and so begins...

Embroidery.com is doing the fun Love to Stitch challenge again. Idea is to stitch 30 minutes a day. I have decided to start this Spring piece...

From New York Dreamer. I have finished Winter last January.

Have a great week. Love yourself. We might be getting a big snow storm. Right now they are saying over a foot of snow which hardly ever happens so we'll see.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Haha... only one month into the year and you've already been bitten by a stitching challenge!! What a good excuse for a seasonal new start though; good luck with your progress for the month.
Good to see Saltwater Taffy make an appearance too. Jeremiah definitely chose the right place for you to stitch. :)

Clare-Aimetu said...

Good luck with your challenge - lovely progress too

Cathy said...

I'm so glad to see Saltwater Taffy come out again. You made good progress on it, too.

I'm also doing the Love to Stitch Challenge on Embroidery.com, but am planning to stitch several different projects. I'm looking forward to watching yours grow.

Carol said...

You have made wonderful progress on that cute piece, Katie! I love the spring design that you've selected for the challenge, too. I just read that your area may get 1-2 feet of snow!! Yikes... stay warm and safe ♥

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The Saltwater banner looks great, good choice on the boy's part!
Nice to see you keeping up with new challenges too. It's a lovely design.

Faith... said...

Great progress on Saltwater Taffy! I love the Embroidery.com challenges, they don't make anyone stress out about getting so much finished a day.

Astrids dragon said...

It's like seeing an old friend again!