Feb 7, 2022

Monday Update with a Finish

Here we are another Monday. Time for a recap of my last week. I hinted at our snow storm. We did end up with a little over 13 inches over the two days. Spike LOVES it. He just keeps wanting to go outside and run. Even with a travel warning Fred's work went. He did get off an hour early. Grr. Oh well. Work is Work. He made it safe to work and home safe both days so that's all that matters.

Monday was a no stitch day. Spent time catching up reading emails and blogs.

Tuesday was the 1st so I started my new start for the Embroidery.com challenge. At least half hour a day. Here it is now after 6 days...

Tuesday and Wednesday I spent more time on it. Tuesday was 59mins. Wednesday was 1 hour 6 mins. Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday was just right around 30 mins. 

Saturday and Sunday I decided to also work on another piece...

I have June, July, August, September and October to finish. Here is where June was in August last year...

I was able to finish it off Saturday...

Sunday I started on July...

Love working on them again. So that's my week. Here's to a nice new fresh week with cabin plans again. Jeremiah and I are going down Wednesday. He's going on an overnight trip with my dad and step mom Friday night. So we must go down early to get prepared right? Haha. Then Fred and I will have Friday night to celebrate Valentine's Day together a little early. Have a great week. See ya Monday. Don't forget....Love Yourself!

8 comments:

Claudette497 said...

You're zipping along on that! I love that Hands on Design series! A cabin in the snow for Valentine's sounds so romantic - hope you have a great time!

Carol said...

Your June finish is very cute, Katie, and I know I'm going to love the July one--I love patriotic pieces! Enjoy your cabin time and early Valentine's Day celebration :)

Rachel said...

Looks like you're really back into the swing of things, especially being spurred along by the half hour a day challenge thingy. Great work, and congrats on finishing another of your monthly series. Not too many to go now... :)

Cathy said...

I'm glad to see you're stitching the Hands on Design pieces again and congrats on a finish already. Your piece for the challenge is lovely. Good luck with your half an hour a day while at the cabin.

Enjoy your weekend.

Faith... said...

Spring is coming along nicely! Glad to see the A Year of Celebration out again.

Enjoy your date night!

diamondc said...

Katie: How sweet that Jeremiah can spend time with your dad and stepmom.
I hope you and Fred have a beautiful Valentine's Day together.
Nice progress, you have been busy stitching, June is such a sweet design, July looks fun.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The 30 minutes a day is working well for you! Nice to see the Celebrations out again too.. June is just perfect for you.

Astrids dragon said...

I love this series so much I finally got them! I haven't started yet, but I love seeing yours.