Jan 17, 2022

Monday Update - Christmas Jars

Howdy to all my wonderful readers. It's been a very stitching filled week. I was looking through my WIP tote and this oldie popped out...


Christmas Jars from Dimensions. Last time I worked on it was Nov 30th, 2019.  I had 3 of the 4 finished. So let's fix that right? I worked on it every day last week. Like I said it was a great stitching week. Every day was over an hour. Two days over 3 hours. Here is where I got with the 4th jar...
Yes I'm going to leave it out till I finish it. I'm pretty close so it would just be wrong to put it away now haha. Have a great week ahead. We have fun plans on Saturday so I figure the week will feel like forever and a half.

9 comments:

Rachel said...

So glad to read you had a good stitching week; the progress definitely proves that. Good luck finishing off the stitching on the fourth jar this week. :)

Cathy said...

I'm so happy that you had a good stitchy week and almost finished the set.

Carol said...

Your fourth jar is darling, Katie--I so love that tiny deer! Sounds like a fun weekend ahead--enjoy!

Faith... said...

Glad you are working on those because I just love them! Hope finishing that last one goes smoothly!

My Life In Stitches said...

That reindeer is adorable

Astrids dragon said...

These jars are so adorable, I've seen the sneak peak of the almost finish and I love it! This was a really cute set, and so tempting to stitch.

Claudette497 said...

Those are so cute! I look forward to seeing that last one finished!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Those jars are fabulous, I'm so glad you are going to finish the set now.

diamondc said...

Katie: These are adorable, I like the scenes and the color of thread that is used.

Catherine