Apr 3, 2023

Apr 3rd Monday Update

 Here we are another Monday. Let's see what I was up to last week.

Monday I stitched up another cute section on the Blackwork SAL...

Several people said it looked like a garden fence. I've seen this week and it's a beauty. Little larger along the right side there. So I'm looking forward to getting to it.

Tuesday and Wednesday I worked on the Spring Gnome while Beer Dragon let me haha...

Thursday we went over to my Grandparents and had a nice visit. We went out to dinner and got groceries so no stitching. Friday I didn't stitch either. In the evening we battened down the hatches. They were predicting severe storms. Then I saw some photos that a tornado hit 15 miles away. Luckily we had nothing other than heavy rain and wind. No problems though. It's definitely Spring time. Have to be weather aware. 

Saturday our weather turned horrible cold. The boys went over to help a friend of the family install internet. I got a start on the April Year of Celebrations...

Sunday was warmer again haha. The boys went over to a family member to help with some damage from a different storm. Jeremiah had a blast both days helping the guys.

Beer Dragon demanded attention since he had been up all week...

Maybe I have him convinced one day is enough a week. We'll see.

 We have fun plans this coming weekend. We are attending our first wrestling convention. WWE, AEW, and several other companies is having wrestlers come. We got to meet them. They are also having vendors setup. Questions and Answer panels. Two big wrestling expo shows. Jeremiah is going to explode haha. He just can't wait. Fred has Friday off work so we can head down to Indianapolis and get there early. Spike gets to go too. 

4 comments:

diamondc said...

Oh my gosh Katie: We are big wrestling fans, we are friends with many old and new wrestlers.
I have photos of a few old time wrestlers from the 50s 60s and 70s, my favorite is Mad Dog Vachon I have a photo of Mad Dog and me (at a match in Minneapolis) and The Crusher.
Nice progress on all your stitching.
The Dragon is amazing.
Have a great weekend.

Catherine

Carol said...

Such crazy weather with these scary winds! Even here in western Pennsylvania, a lot of trees were down and power was out. So glad the tornado avoided you, Katie!

Lots of great progress on your many pieces--have fun at the wrestling convention!

mylene said...

Gteat progress on all your projects, Katie.

Faith... said...

The SAL looks great Katie. I can't wait to stitch up my section tomorrow. Great start on April and I love the font they used on the Gnomes piece. Beer Dragon has been a bit pushy lately! I hope he understands about the one day a week plan!

I hope you guys, especially Jeremiah (like there is any doubt) are having a great time at the convention.