Apr 10, 2023

Apr 10th Monday Update

Wow what a weekend. First let's see what stitching I did last week.

Monday I did Week 14 of the 27 tiles for the Blackwork SAL...

After that and every day through Thursday I worked on Season 2 of Year of Celebrations...

Just across the bottom left but we had a busy busy weekend.

We attended our first ever wrestling convention in Indianapolis, Indiana.

We got to meet 13 wrestlers. 10 signatures. 2 live event wrestling events. Countless memories. Our faces actually hurt from smiling. Spike did AMAZING on the trip!! It was just an amazing event. Jeremiah was so adorable. He said several times Wow this is just amazing. Then Sunday he sweetly said I'm serious top 5 favorite things I've done in my life. I never thought I would be able to say I met these people. Now I have. Can we please come back next year? So we agreed to make it our yearly Easter weekend tradition. He hasn't stopped talking about it yet haha. 

Wrestlers we met.....MJF(AEW), Health Slater and Ryno (WWE), Ruby Riot (Soho now AEW), Moxely (Dean Ambrose now AEW), Renee Young (now AEW), Jimmy Hart, Sgt Slaughter, Mick Foley (My Favorite....I was shaking....I got a hug!), Kevin Nash (WWE), Eric Rowan (WWE), Dan Hausen (AEW and lots of other stuff), Rikishi. We also seen the others in attendance just didn't work to meet them all. The lines were long for a lot of them. It was so worth it though.

We had a fantastic amazing unbelievable time. Now to try to rest up. It was long nights and lots of walking/standing. 

Plus 3 Friday's from now we leave on our big beach vacation. Can't wait!!! Especially with our little travel loving Spike now.

3 comments:

diamondc said...

Jeremiah: Wow you are so lucky to have met so many of the wrestlers.
Katie: Your stitching is progressing, the bunnies are so adorable.

Catherine

Faith... said...

I love the new release for the SAL. I think it is very pretty. You guys were so lucky to meet so many wrestlers and Katie I would have been the same way with Mick Foley! He has always been my favorite thru all his different personas. I heard he is an awesome person. I bet Spike thinks he picked the right family for seeing the sights!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work on the Blackwork SAL and the cute bunnies.
Looks like you had an amazing time at the wrestling too!