Oct 30, 2023

Oct 30th Monday Update

Happy Day Before Halloween. Time for a Monday update.

Monday another survey/computer work day.

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday Beer Dragon was screaming for his monthly 500 stitches...

Hit 599 actually added. This is all the way across the 5th page. I joined another Facebook group that is having a Year of the Dragon SAL in 2024. Perfect for me with this beer dragon. Need at least 400 a month and I would like 500 at least. Also some other fun monthly themed challenges.

Friday and then Sunday I heard the murmurs of an old Mill Hill piece I started but got hardly any progress on...

This one is called Lunar Trick. Here is my before picture. I am close to a finish now...

Saturday we had a fun Halloween party here at the campground. It was a lot of fun. Now the season is over and boy good thing too. It's freezing cold today haha. We've been working on finalizing the winterizing of everything. I will post more pictures next week if I remember haha. Just a little bit left to do till we can hermit the winter away. 

The last few days my mind has been going wild on plans for next year. I always love that part. The excited planning of what the focus pieces will be. So thankful for my stitching and it's always here for me. Are you making any plans yet? Can't wait to hear about them.

Okay I'm off. See ya next post. Have a wonderful Halloween. Enjoy your week. Love yourself. Smile!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I like the idea of 'winterizing', but would like autumn to last just a bit longer first!
Unsurprisingly, I have loads of plans for next year. I'm not bothered if those plans become reality or not, I just love making them! Looking forward to seeing what else you have in the pipeline to accompany Beer Dragon.

Astrids dragon said...

I hope it keeps screaming, it's great to see it grow!
The weather here is crazy. It was freezing a couple weeks ago, and now I'm sitting in the enclosed porch enjoying the weather and watching the leaves come down.