Oct 31, 2023

Halloween Blog Hop

Welcome to Jo's Halloween Blog Hop

First make sure to go to Jo's wonderful blog to start the journey of collecting letters.

When you reach the end you will have a phrase to send to Jo. It's always a great time and gets you to visit possibly new to you blogs. So let's get to why you are here.

First I can share a spooky Mill Hill kit I just finished today, Lunar Trick. I love the way it turned out. Now you need a letter...


C is your letter. Now head over to your next stop https://tickledpinkinstitches.blogspot.com/


7 comments:

jocondine said...

Great pattern, nice colors with the pale yellow and the lovely mauve, beads make it better. Thanks for the letter. Happy Halloween. Amicalement. xxx

DJ said...

Very cute Mill Hill ornament! Thanks for the letter, Happy Halloween!

Astrids dragon said...

This is one of my favourite Mill Hills, I love the moon!
Witching you a Happy Halloween!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Hop this year. Fabulous Mill Hill design. I need more of those in my life!

Shelly said...

The spooky Mill Hill kits never fail to impress. I need to buy a few! ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿงก

Leonore Winterer said...

Love these little beady kits. Thanks for the letter!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

A pretty Mill Hill design.