Apr 8, 2024

Apr 8th Monday Update

 Hello all. Here we are again another Monday update. Let's see what stitching I did last week...

Monday I worked on the Winter 2024 SAL from Stitchonomy. I did see a photo of the whole 6 part SAL now...
Got 128 added after computer time. I might work on this 1 day a week till finished. Haven't decided. So many pieces are screaming at me haha. 
 
Tuesday I added 783 to Spring Line Up by The Trilogy...
Wednesday it was time for my monthly Halloween Potions by Les Petites Croix De Lucie. Added 310 this time...
Thursday I started my monthly pick for new starts. This time it was Dragon Biscornu by Tiny Modernist. I added 602 for Day 1...
One of the little dragons is all stitched up. Love the way he turned out!!!
 
Friday I picked Grow Together by HAED. Added 259 for Day 24 on it...
Saturday All American by Primrose Cottage was yelling for attention. I added 459 and it got a little more quiet. I just might have to finish this one up soon...
It's fun to stitch on the 25ct Vintage Country Mocha Lugana fabric. Seems to go quickly.

Saturday we went up to Fort Wayne to Shipshewana on the Road. It's a large indoor flea market and we had a really nice time shopping. We ate at a favorite restaurant on the way out of town a hibachi place. Sunday my Grandma had a little lunch gathering. We went over and had a lovely time. Got to see Dad and Bev too. It was a nice visit. Bev has started physical therapy and is doing well. They haven't done any treatments trying to give her time to recover more. This week we will find out more about what their plans are for next treatments. I just hope she can continue to feel better. 

Today was the eclipse. Right here in Wabash we were 96% I think so it was a great view right out in our yard. Fred had to work but was able to see it up there. Honestly I'm glad it's over it's all they've been talking about on TV haha. 

Okay I have to get some things done so I can stitch. I hear so many loud screams from my tote. I wonder what will win this week. Have a wonderful week. Love yourself. Find any reason you can to smile as often as possible.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Your WIPs look great!

Carol said...

What a great group you've been working on, Katie! I enjoy stitching on the 25 ct. vintage country mocha fabric as well. Glad you saw the eclipse. We had 97% coverage here so just about like you. I, too, am glad it is over. I enjoyed it, but there was SO much hype! Hope your week is going well ♥

Astrids dragon said...

You are working on so many great pieces, you know I really love that dragon!
It's always nice to get together with family.
Wow, 96%, lucky you! I can't remember what percentage we were able to see, but our neighbours were kind enough to share their glasses with us.