Jun 10, 2024

Jun 10th Monday Update

Fred has this week off so I have no idea what day it is. But according to my phone it's Monday so here's a Monday update haha. Let's see what I worked on last week.

Monday I worked on Patriotic Gnome Littles by Waxing Moon Designs. Finished the one I was working on Balloon Girl and started Celebrate Gnome the bottom middle guy...



Tuesday was spent on Christmas Celebration Sampler from Frosted Pumpkin. I started and finished the T block and added more to the right side border...

Wednesday I got the 300 needed for Halloween Potions by Les Petites Croix De Lucie for the month...

After I finished that I pulled out Beer Dragon by Paine Free Crafts. I wanted to add 500 for the month. Thursday I completed those stitches. I'm Day 98 into this beauty now...

Friday I worked on Taurus Mill Hill Kit. Added 400 for my monthly goal. Close to a finish now...

Saturday I got out All American by Primrose Cottage. Time to finish it off. Maybe today. After 814 Saturday and 624 Sunday this is all I have left...

The bottom part from the WHITE square is all what I added. It really goes quickly. I enjoy this one a lot and definitely have a love for Primrose designs after this beauty.

Saturday Fred took me up to Fort Wayne to the LNS (local needlework store). A friend has a stitch day from 9:30 till 12:30. I think there was 10 or 11 of us. I really enjoyed my time visiting with the girls. Fred runs off to do some of his own things in case you were wondering haha. Then we came back and Fred mowed here so that helped me get lots of stitching time Saturday. 

Sunday we were doing some work here with my dad. Spike has been doing really well off leash for short times so I let him off. He ran to the pond and then darted into the woods right by us. Several minutes went by and he didn't pop out to see where I was like normal. So I started calling for him. Nothing. We all started looking for him after 20 minutes. I was one worried dog mom. Then I saw a deer pop out of the woods by the pond. Yep Spike was hunting that darn deer. So thankfully after about 30 minutes he popped back to get a drink from the pond and tell me how much fun he was having. I grabbed him and told him he scared me to death. Least he came back sooner than later. 

So the band we have every year is coming this Saturday the 15th. Lots of do. So that's why Fred took off work. Then since he's off I got some appointments scheduled and now we have a crazy full week haha. But today the chores are done so I need to get off here and STITCH. 

Have a great week. Love yourself. Smile!

3 comments:

Carol said...

You sure got a lot of stitching done last week, Katie! That little gnome girl is so cute with her balloons. And the Frosted Pumpkin piece is growing nicely, too. I stitched the All American piece, too, but gave it away to my son's family. I kind of wish I'd kept it for myself--ha ha! Enjoy your fun with the band on Saturday--hope the weather is good for you. ♥

Faith... said...

That girl is so cute with her bouquet of balloons.The Christmas Sampler looks great and your almost finished. All your stitching looks awesome and you are making great progress. That Spike! LOL Glad you found him quickly and he didn't run off and get lost. Hope you are having a great weekend.

DJ said...

Where does the time go when our guys are home? LOL! You seem so busy and yet you got so much stitching done! If you're like me, you stitch like crazy with the short time slots we get! LOL Everything looks great, those gnomes are just too cute! Love the Christmas sampler, and that patriotic sampler is lovely! (you know me and patriotic stuff!!). All of your stitching is fabulous. Yeah, those fur babies of ours sure can make our hearts flip flop when they disappear like that. Came home once and our cat, who usually greets us at the door, was nowhere to be found. Finally found him fast asleep under the dining room table...lol. He must have wore himself out pacing while we were gone...hahaha.