Let's see what I worked on last week. 4 WIPs, 0 Starts, 2 Finishes. Wohoo!
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday I worked to finish up Season's Blessing Summer...
Chart Name: Season's Blessings 2: Summer
Designer: Lila's Studio
Fabric: 40ct Raw Newcastle Linen
Fabric From: Stitch N Frame
Threads: Suggested Classic Colorworks
How Stitching: 1 over 2
Started: Aug 9, 2026
Days on Project: 4
Total Stitches Done: 1,788
Finished: Aug 12, 2026
Designer: Lila's Studio
Fabric: 40ct Raw Newcastle Linen
Fabric From: Stitch N Frame
Threads: Suggested Classic Colorworks
How Stitching: 1 over 2
Started: Aug 9, 2026
Days on Project: 4
Total Stitches Done: 1,788
Finished: Aug 12, 2026
Next up Thursday was Peppermint Purple SAL from 2026. Added Weeks 31 & 32...
After that Thursday I worked on Happy Camper Mill Hill Kit. Finished it up on Friday...
Chart Name: Happy Camper
(MH18-1721)
Designer: Mill Hill Kit
Fabric: Perforated Paper
Threads: Kit Threads
How Stitching: As Suggested 3 Strands
Started: May 3, 2020
(2 Days Before Counting Stitches)
Days on Project: 5
Total Stitches Done: 973 Since Counting
Finished: Aug 14, 2026
(MH18-1721)
Designer: Mill Hill Kit
Fabric: Perforated Paper
Threads: Kit Threads
How Stitching: As Suggested 3 Strands
Started: May 3, 2020
(2 Days Before Counting Stitches)
Days on Project: 5
Total Stitches Done: 973 Since Counting
Finished: Aug 14, 2026
Sunday I worked on Heron at Dawn from the 1st Max Pigeon Book...




No comments:
Post a Comment