Aug 31, 2026

Aug 31st Monday Update

 Just realized I missed last week but that's okay I had a weird week and worked on 1 project the whole week. It was a new start I started it Wednesday. Here is what it will look like when done...

Star Wars (Dark Side) from XCrossStitchDesigns on Etsy. I'm using 32ct Lambswool Jobelan. Doing my typical 1 over 1 full x for it. Started left top corner. Jeremiah said I should go up and down for this one so next page will be under the 1st page if that makes sense instead of to the right. Get more characters faster he said haha.

I added 1,600 stitches in the 4 days I worked on it. Then I was off to a new to me stitching retreat in Shipshewana Indiana. This one is a week long and put on by Farmstead Inn which I've attended a few other retreats now. So I knew it was a wonderful place to stay. I did a proper video with lots of pictures on my Flosstube if you are interested. Here I will just show my WIPs.

 Monday I added 405 to Trust the Universe by The Snowflower Diaries...

Like I say about every WIP I really love this one. 
 

Tuesday I added 405 to Woodland Stitchy Friend The Hedgehog by Primitive Hare. I finally have some hedgehog now... 

Wednesday I worked on Christmas Truck from Vervaco in the morning...


 For 175 stitches. Glory in the Wind by Robin Pickens in the afternoon...

Thursday was time for Ragnarok my Long Dog Sampler... 

That little adorable squirrel showed up this time. Added 628.

Friday I worked on Star Wars back in my room since I stayed till Saturday. It was lovely. A way to decompress and be ready to return home Saturday. Sunday I worked on it again here at home. So here I am now with that wonderful WIP ...


 2,400 in now. The first symbol is done on the first page and started the second which of course looks about the same haha. Oh well I'm still loving it. 

Tomorrow starts ABCingo and I'm looking forward to it. A letter or number is called each day. Stitch 100 stitches (or 1 hour) to complete the call and mark it off. I will have Jeremiah pick from the options the night before when the call is made. I will be back with progress.....hopefully. 

 Love yourself. Good luck stitching all the things!!! 

No comments: