Day late because of Labor Day. Let's see the 4 projects I worked on last week for ABCingo in Monthly Magazine Challenge Facebook group.
Tuesday Letter V was picked. Not surprisingly Jeremiah picked Boba Fett by Valenti and out of print Etsy design. I added 247 stitches...
After that I started to catch up with the Peppermint Purple SAL for 2026. I finished the last two weeks of August. Then I did the Sept outline to get those ready...After I finished that I got to work on the next ABCingo call which was #3 Jeremiah picked this fun Halloween WIP from 9 options...I added the H and the A and the Spider motifs for that. Then #6 was called. So I added the 4 skeins of floss and the 2 L's...
I also finished off the pumpkin and the border around it. Plus the little bit of the cauldron because I needed to hit 712 total for a challenge goal.
After that T was called and Jeremiah had like 13 options. He picked Christmas Truck by Vervaco Kits. I added 269 before people arrived for the long holiday weekend....
It was a long, hot, busy weekend. Now that it's over though I have time to catch up on the missed calls. So I'm off to do just that.Love yourself. Stitch All the Things!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment