Apr 24, 2010

Nautical Finish


This is a little kit by Lanarte that Annette gave me. The number on the kit is 34454 just in case anyone wants to know. The kit came with everything I needed to finish. The fabric is very pretty. I really love the net in the bottom part. I realized you can get stitching done when you actually stitch haha. This small kit seemed to take me forever. I don't know yet how I'm going to finish this one. Might just make a little pillow out of it. It will look perfect in my mom's living room.

I finally got the chance to take the Crescent Moon Dragon into to be framed today. I can't wait to get it back and show you guys. The frame we picked out is this gorgeous purple frame. It didn't need a mat or anything cause the frame did everything perfect. Annette and I seen that Joan Elliot has the 4 seasons done in these GORGEOUS fairies. Ever since I've seen them I can't get them out of my mind. Like I need more to stitch. But they would look pretty....I'll probably have to get them haha.

No comments: