Turtle Trot Time. (I found this awesome sea turtle made out of bottle caps on Bing Image Search.) I also missed a check in for WIPocalypse and HAP SAL so I'm including those here too. Let's see what I've been up since the last check in on June 2nd...
HAED Hope - 5 Days
Christmas Pals Ornaments - 3 Days (Finished and Started # 3)
HAED Selkie - 7 Days
Spring WordPlay - 6 Days (Finished!)
Advent Animal SAL - 3 Days (Started and Finished Day 9)
Wave Dancer - 3 Days (New Start)
None - 10 Days (Not bad!)
Now let's go through my Turtle Trot list.
1. 99 - No progress this time.
2. Advent Animals SAL - You can go to this post to see the first 8 I stitched last year along with the new one I just finished # 9.
3. Christmas Pals Ornament - You can go to this post to see the latest finish. Now I only have 3 left to complete.
4. Cut Thru Ship - No progress this time either.
5. Hold on to Hope HAED
6. Mill Hill Kits (Do one a month) - I missed getting one done in June so hopefully I'll be able to finish 2 this month.
7. Seasonal Wordplays - I finished Spring!! Just need to do the other 3 seasons.
9. Snow Drifters Leaflet - No progress this time.
10. Wave Dancer - I started this one and here is where I got...
What type of things do you like to stitch Reality or Fantasy. Which do you prefer to stitch? Figures or Abstract?
If you have been here long you know I love Fantasy. I also love animals. I seem to stitch them more than anything. Thanks for hanging in there for my thrown together SAL post. Now off to stitch more for the next update.