Let's see. I'm Katie. I'm a stay at home mother. I have a son who is now 19 years old (Oh my!). I'm also lucky enough to be happily married to a guy that supports my
I organized my stitching in December and got it all sorted. I put my WIPs including some new starts coming soon into my Goals and SALs tab at the top of my blog. I have 75 things on the list!!! I narrowed it down to 12 things that I really
1. Cabin Fever - MH Kit to display in our Cabin. Got for Christmas. Not Started.
2. Camping Out - MH Kit to display in our Cabin. Got for Christmas. Not Started.
3. Christmas Celebration - Frosted Pumpkin. Hubby got me for Christmas. I seen it being worked on a the PALs retreat last year and knew I couldn't live without it. I would love to have it finished this year. Not Started.
4. Christmas Jars - Dimensions I want to finish the last 2 jars.
5. Monthly Smalls SAL - Durene Jones Calendar Using the Durene Jones Calendar for the Monthly Smalls check in. Just finished up the January one in the last post. So I'm doing good.
6. Halloween Sampler - Frosted Pumpkin Hubby got me for Christmas. Told Hubby I couldn't have Christmas without getting Halloween too haha. He supported my addiction. Not Started.
7. Hold on to Hope - HAED So close to finished with this one. I want to get it done and on my wall!
8-12. Monthly Snapshots - 5 Months to Go Need to finish up the 5 months I missed throughout the year.
13. Myrtle Beach Postcard - Erica Michaels Bought at the 2017 PALs. I really want to get this one done to remember our time at Myrtle Beach. Not Started.
14. Spring Bell Pull - Stoney Creek I want to finish this one and hopefully start another season.
15. Under the Sea SAL - 5 Months to Go I want to finish up this fun SAL.
16. You are Loved - Hinzeit Hubby got me this one for Christmas. This was my new start for the new year.
17. Winter Messenger - Erica Michaels Started Last worked on Jan 2016.
18. Ocean of Wisdom - Erica Michaels Started Worked on in Oct 2017.
19. To the Beach - Hands on Design 2013 PALs Started Worked on in Oct 2017.
20. Where Stitching Meets the Sea - Hands on Design 2017 PALs Not Started.
After those 20 things I would love to finish as much as possible of course. I have a problem starting new things without finishing things. So I'm going to try to limit new starts (other than the planned ones right now). I will try to make myself mark off 5 things from the 75 before starting anything unplanned. Hubby said it sounds like a good plan so we'll see what happens haha. Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing what we all accomplish in 2018!!!