Sep 25, 2018

Vacation Day 2

Last night while watching TV I got some stitching time. I had started on the Vampire face from the Halloween Mini pattern from Artecy last week at home...
It's the middle top photo. Here is where I was yesterday before my stitching time...
You have to look hard because it's a lot of white on white. There was a lot of white so I knew it would help to get it done before I try to count the other colors. Mom and Jeremiah keep making fun of me because it looks like I haven't made any progress even though I have I swear I have haha. This is Day 2 progress on it. I worked on it and got some more white done but I didn't bring my stitching in tonight to get an updated picture so this one is all you get for now.

We woke up this morning ate our hotel breakfast loaded up and headed eastbound. We wanted to do 3 hours of travel today and we did just that. It was a rainy miserable day but we made it to Pennsylvania safe and sound. We stopped at the welcome center and asked some questions about planning our trip route. We found a nice town about 1 hour into Pennsylvania for our stop tonight...
Tomorrow we will have a final 3 hours to go to make it to Harrisburg. We got our room and got food delivered. It's always nice to eat dinner in your lazy clothes haha. Now we are relaxing and watching TV. Time to read some emails and catch up on blog reading. Hope everyone is doing great. Thanks for traveling along with us.

7 comments:

Sasha said...

I can sortof see your progress, haha.
Just kidding, it looks great! Love seeing all the progress!

Preeti said...

Great progress! Good to know you are getting stitching time on vacation.

Carol said...

I'm sorry Pennsylvania has been so rainy, Katie, but it looks like it is clearing up and we should have four nice days (at least in southwestern PA!!)... Your current WIP is so cute--looks like a fun one to stitch!

Julie said...

I can see the white stitching.. you did lots.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I had to peer at the screen but now I can see the progress!

Astrids dragon said...

That is hard to see, but it's there! I'm liking this more and more!

Bethan said...

I can see the progress! On the bright side, once you have done all the white, there won't be much left to do for this one! x