Mar 22, 2019

Check in Post

Hi all. Just wanted to stop by to see how everyone is doing. I've been having a good week so far and hope you have too. I've been working on an Erica Michael's Petite this week...
Even though it's officially Spring now here in the US I wanted to finish this one up before I start the next one. Here it was last time I worked on it...
I wanted to see if I could finish that border. I worked on it 3 days this week and here I am now...
Met my goal and then some so I'm really happy. But today I wanted to work on something different. Just no idea what. They are all equally calling to me. So what do you do when they are all calling your name...
I put all the names into a little adorable tin I have. I was bad and including one for a new start too just to be 100% honest with everyone haha. I let Mom pick today's focus piece. As you can see she picked Snowy Owl Snowman Mill Hill. Remember this one?
Like you can see I don't have much in this one at all. I started this one during Jo's Longest Day SAL in 2017 and haven't been back to it. So I will work on it today at least. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

8 comments:

Sue said...

Your tiny winter piece is lovely. The Jim Shore snowman is going to be gorgeous. I have a few of his snowmen I put out each winter.

Cathy said...

Your Petite Winter is much prettier than the chart/kit picture! Enjoy stitching the snowman. I wonder what will be next.

Rachel said...

Winter is coming along nicely; you stitched heaps this time around. The fabric for the snowman must seem huge after your time with 40ct! :)

Faith... said...

I love the Erika Michaels Winter piece! It is coming right along and then I like how you moved to another Winter piece!

Astrids dragon said...

Winter is looking great and nice start on the snowman - quick, get them done before spring really shows up!

Julie said...

Winter has really grown, I do like tiny stitching but is does grow so slowly (or maybe it just seems that way to me)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love this little piece and you are making great progress on it too.

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

It was such a wonderful surprise to see how far you had gotten on your tiny winter. It will be GLORIOUS once finished. Love the tin and your mom's choice in next project :D