Oct 9, 2019

New Challenge -- #WitchyStitchy

I just found out about a new challenge and had to share it with everyone. First go to this link to see about the rules, watch a video about the rules, and sign up.

Basically you stitch an hour every day from October 19th through the 31st. You have to share accountability photos on Facebook or via email. She has an example of what it would look like on the link too.  Looks pretty simple to do. My biggest challenge will be not missing a day but what perfect motivation to keep that stitching up. I am only really worried about the 19th since we'll be at the cabin but I'll just have to tell everyone leave me alone for an hour I'm in a competition.

Looks like at the end you will get a special needle minder. Free shipping in the US. Just pay shipping if over that big ol pond.

So are you going to be joining in too? Come on you know you want to.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Bad Katie, bad BAD Katie! I. Must. Not. Be. Tempted! :)
Good luck with your challenge. I'm sure your family can give you an hour of space on the 19th; they know how important your stitching is to you. :)

Faith... said...

Thanks for the info! I almost signed up then I looked at my calendar and I have two days in there where I would not be able to post' :( Oh well... maybe next time!