Jan 15, 2020

January Gifted Gorgeousness

The lovely Jo is yet again hosting the wonderful Gifted Gorgeousness. On the 15th of each month we are supposed to make a post about anything we have received as a gift or are stitching as a gift for someone else. This is a way to share how wonderful the stitching community is.

Go to Jo's January check in post and also sign up on the main page for the SAL. Jo explains more on her post.

I'm so thankful to have a family that supports my addiction hobby. I received many new wonderful patterns for Christmas this year.

So let's look back to after Christmas and what I've worked on that qualifies for this event.


I finished this beautiful Hinzeit piece with a backing fabric that Rachel was so kind enough to send me for my 40th birthday last May...
It sure turned out beautiful. Thanks Rachel!

I've been working on 99 Bottles from Ink Circles. It's a present for my husband. It will be finished this year. In order for that to happen I plan to add 4 bottles a month which is totally achievable...
This month's 4 bottles finished up the 5th shelf.

Janet from Janet Jabber Flosstube channel is a close personal friend of mine. She was working on this seasonal set and I fell in love. They are from New York Dreamer. Right now I'm working on Winter. From the sound of all the comments it totally makes sense I fell in love with them...
That's it right now. Please come back next month on the 15th to see what I will be posting about then.

11 comments:

Cathy said...

As always, beautiful stitching. It's so nice to have family that support your hobby!

Nancy said...

Do you know who makes the winter chart you are working on?

Rachel said...

Lovely gifts, and you're welcome!
I like your slow and steady idea for finishing 99 bottles this year. Given how you like to swap around, I'm guessing a few bottles each time is about the limit anyway. :)

Tiffstitch said...

Those are all so beautiful! Well done and good luck finishing up 99 in good time.

Christine said...

Great gifts and lovely stitching

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Your family are such enablers but it seems your friends are too!

Kaisievic said...

Great gifts, Katie and I love, love, love the Winter Time designs. Oh dear, another designer whose patterns I now lust for - lol! (I think I am addicted as you!)

Julie said...

Great things you chose to show in this months GG post. Nice to see the winter one again.

Elfie said...

You have such a lovely blog to visit. The bottle sampler you are stitching for hubby is amazing. All your projects are lovely.

Faith... said...

Those are some beautiful gifts you have there Katie!

Astrids dragon said...

Adorable finish and the perfect background.
Keep on drinking those bottles!