Feb 26, 2020

New SAL Announcement: Colorful Critters

Stitchonomy has announced her next SAL early in the Year of SALs...

COLORFUL CRITTERS

I must say I'm very excited because I love animals so much! So I've definitely signed up. 

Some more information according to the website here...

Sign up before April 15th for it to be free.

Must go to above website and sign up.

There is a kit available to purchase but not required. 
She emails a list of things of what we need
ahead of time as well.

This SAL is inspired by her ever increasing awe of nature and the tiniest creatures that inhabit our world! Don't worry - there won't be any spiders in this SAL!

This is a frameless collage stitch along.

 Starting 16 April one part of the 16 part pattern will be released 
and sent to your email every other day.


Can't wait to see what she picks!!!

7 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I saw the announcement but forgot I had to sign up again!
I think this is going to be another fun one for people to personalise.

LindaLee said...

Howdy my dear friend. I tried to go to the website for the new SAL but it came up as a "not found". Could you repost the link once again please.

Cathy said...

It looks like another fun SAL, but I think I'll pass. Thanks for sharing it though.

Rachel said...

Critters are not for me (even if there aren't any spiders!) but I will wish you the best of luck and cheer you along when the time comes. :)

DJ said...

Oh my goodness, twist my arm why don't you? LOL I'm a sucker for SALs...I just signed up. Hey...we will be SALing together!

Faith... said...

As soon as I got the email, I signed up! Now if I just had time to stitch every single thing on my list!

Astrids dragon said...

Thanks for the reminder, I'm looking forward to seeing what she puts together.