Mar 2, 2020

Feb Smalls SAL

Warning we left Friday morning for a weekend away. I have two SALs to post for and update posts on #24HOCS challenges and also a Monday update post coming. I hope I don't annoy you too much haha. They just each deserve their own posts.

Smalls SAL is hosted by Mary now. The idea of this fun SAL is to stitch up something small each month. I started several years ago and I like to use this SAL as an excuse to stitch up a monthly design all year long. This year I'm doing a calendar of fairies that was found in 2016 Cross Stitcher. It's called Lili of the Valley...
Here is my Feb fairy all finished up...
This is the only small finish I've had this month. I've focused on larger projects. Head over to the check in post here to see what others have posted.

7 comments:

Cathy said...

Very cute! I love the fabric you chose for the backing!

Rachel said...

Love Love Love indeed! I wonder how many months of you stitching yours it will take before I give in and my fairies come out to play too! :)

Julie said...

She's so cute.

Elfie said...

That is such a sweet little fairy.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

February Fairy is adorable, a real Valentine's Cherub!

Faith... said...

She is just so stinking cute!

Astrids dragon said...

Another cutie, just precious!