Mar 29, 2020

March Smalls SAL

On the last Friday of every month we have a check in for the Smalls SAL. The idea of this SAL is to push ourselves to do something small each month. Then we will at least have 12 finishes at the end of the year. I joined a few years ago and used this SAL as a perfect excuse to stitch up a monthly design all year long. I love changing my little monthly pieces out each month.

Stop over to Mary's check in post to see what others have posted.

This year I'm doing a fairy Calendar that came from a 2016 Cross Stitcher magazine. This is what the whole thing looks like...
So this month I did March. I was able to finish it but not fully finished just yet...
This is the only thing I've finished in this span that has been small.

I will be back tomorrow for a WIPocalypse update and a Monday Update.

6 comments:

Mini said...

This is lovely.

Clare-Aimetu said...

So cute :-)

Elfie said...

Your fairy is adorable. I love the colours.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Your fairy is adorable!

Faith... said...

She might be the cutest one yet!

Rachel said...

Your Smalls SAL post doesn't seem quite the same without a Mill Hill ornie, but the fairy definitely makes up for that gap with her total cuteness! :)