Oct 31, 2020

Happy Halloween Blog Hop

 

Happy Halloween Everyone! We are having a great time at our cabin. Fred had the whole week off. It's been fantastic so far and it's not over yet. I setup this post to participate in the Blog Hop. I hope everyone has a great Halloween. 

Let's get to it. You are here for a letter...

The letter is R. Now head to the next blog on the list...

https://needlepensword.blogspot.com/

 I've been stitching every day. I finished the 2nd Halloween Mini the Mummy Wednesday Night...

I'll be hopping along Monday when we get home. Have a great weekend everyone. Thanks for stopping by. Take care of yourself. Don't forget to smile.

17 comments:

Rachel said...

Congratulations on continuing to stitch every day and for finishing off a perfect Halloween project. He might be scary but he's also quite cute really! :)

FlashinScissors said...

He’s very cute! I’ve enjoyed seeing him grow over on Instagram too!
Nice to visit today, and a Happy Halloween to you!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

jocondine said...

Scary guy but healthy teeth (could be a great advertising for a dentist!). Thanks for the letter. Joyeux Halloween ! xxx

Carol said...

Happy Halloween, Katie! So glad you are enjoying your cabin time :)

cheryl said...

LOL! Love the mummy stitch!
Happy Halloween!

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

Jocondine took the teeth right out of my mouth with her comment. You left me with a smile.

Astrids dragon said...

I love this mummy, he looks like a kid forcing a smile for a photo!
I'm so glad you're having a great time together, looking forward to hearing about it.
Happy Halloween! 🎃

Tiffstitch said...

That sounds like a great week! I'm glad you're enjoying it and well done on the mummy.

RONI said...

That mummy's face looks like the grimaces my DH calls a smile for photos!! I love it, it made me smile, thank you

Mary's Thread said...

How funny! It always amazes me how much expression can be achieved with our little x's! Happy Halloween!

Beth in IL said...

Very cute! Great job!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Hallowe’en Blog Hop this year.
Love your Mummy and Jocondine's joke too!

Faith... said...

Glad you were able to get in your 30 minutes a day! The mummy looks just a little scary. :)

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

If that was a glow in the dark design it would give me a fright if I was caught unaware. :)

Christine said...

Great Stitching! Thanks for the letter!

Sheryl said...

Great Halloween stitching. Sounds like you had a fun get-away

Leonore Winterer said...

That's one scary mummy! Thanks for the letter.