Oct 19, 2020

Monday Update

Hey to all my readers. Hope everyone is doing well. I've still been stitching. Every day I put stitches into my Halloween Minis. Still working on the Mummy...

Just love those eyes. This one was chopped up on different pages which was annoying but I just did it in sections. As you can see I have one section left now. It's the bigger one though.

Yesterday I also worked on Embers. Do you remember this beauty?

#WitchyStitchy2020Trick2 Stitch with either black, orange or purple. 
 
I'm using 550 for this beauty so this worked perfect for that. Here it was before...
I added 1 hour and 6 minutes...
There are some other fun Tricks coming up. I need to get them done this week. We are home this week and then Fred has Halloween week off. So back to the cabin we go. Can't wait! Maybe I'll be back before we leave for another update. 
 
Have a great week! Love yourself. Love each other. Smile. Hopefully we all get lots of stitching time.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Great to see you back stitching regularly again; those few minutes each day are making a difference, and now those eyes can watch you as you work on him some more. :)

Cathy said...

It's good to see you stitching again! I hesitate to say it, but the mummy is adorable. And, I love the fabric/floss you're using for Embers.

I've made a mini goal to stitch some every day in October and so far, I'm doing great. Of course, if I hadn't made that goal, there are two days when I wouldn't have stitched at all.

Faith... said...

Everything looks great! I love Embers and of course the Halloween Minis.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work. The 30 minute challenge is such a good idea to get going on your stitching again.
Of course I remember Embers, such a beautiful Dragon. Nice to see him out again.

Bethan said...

Oh Embers is stunning! I love all the patterns and swirls x

Carol said...

Nice to see what you've been working on, Katie--such a pretty bunch of projects! Embers is looking stunning! Hope you have a wonderful weekend ♥