Oct 15, 2020

I'm here!

 I'm alive! Guess what I've been stitching. I've also been happy. So now that you know that let's see more details haha.

Poor June Fairy is stuck here...

I was working on backstitching her. This was as of October 1st though. Then it was time to start my half hour a day for the #witchystitchy2020 challenge. Plus we packed to go to our cabin. So the fairy stayed home and settled in for a nap. I worked on Halloween Minis from Artecy. Remember these fun charts?


I'm doing them individually on 14ct white Aida. I have a few finished. The Vampire, Pumpkin, and the Skeleton. I was working on the Green Monster face under the Skeleton.

Here is where I was when I started...


Last time I worked on him was Sept 2019. I was able to finish him up on the 11th...


Then Fred picked out the Mummy next. So I got to working on him. Here I am after 4 days of working on him now...

We had our week vacation too at our happy place. It was wonderful. We got a ton done to help out with the property. Then I got a head cold. Poor Jeremiah got it after me and now Fred. I'm almost better. Almost. It didn't ruin our time though. Nothing can ruin our happy place. Now we have two weeks until another week long vacation Halloween week. We can't wait. Just hope we all feel better. 

I've been walking walking walking too. I've lost 13.6 pounds now!!! 3 inches gone around my waist!!! I feel better. I feel amazing. Well I am tired and my feet hurt to be honest haha. I'm damn proud of myself. I joke about quitting because my feet but I keep walking. My feet will get over it. I did get new shoes. But I hate wearing them in the house. 

I'm way behind on blog reading I think. Maybe I'll have time tonight. I might skip a few...sorry. Stitching is calling my name. Even though it's white on white haha. I know he will be cute when finished. 

Have a great weekend....week...rest of the month. Love yourself. Love each other. Get those X's in.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

You got a finish! Well done, you! He's great, and funny-scary rather than scary-scary. Good luck for carrying on with the mummy - perhaps another finish before the end of the month?
And go you on your fitness too! Do you have a weight-loss goal, or are you just taking it as it comes? :)

Cathy said...

Wow, a stitching finish, time at your happy place and losing weight. You did great this week!

Faith... said...

Congratulations on the Monster finish! He looks good. The Mummy is coming along nicely too. Glad you are over your cold but I am sure the guys didn't want you to pass it along to them! ha ha Glad you have found your stitchy mojo again and that you are feeling better.

Bluebird said...

I'm happy to see your update and hear that you're feeling good (other than the cold!) Congratulations on your great success with losing weight and getting more healthy! It's nice that stitching is fun for you now too. Your projects look great. Take care.
Mary

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Is it still June? This year is all over the place LOL

Love the spooky faces, this is a great series.

Well done on the weightloss and get fit routine too.

Annie said...

Well done on your weight loss!! Your Halloween stitching is quite interesting, haha:D

Astrids dragon said...

I love to see your minis come together, such fun!
You are a walking queen, good for you for keeping it up. The right shoes make a big difference.