Sep 28, 2020

Monday Update

 Hi All! Some bad news. No stitching all week. I swear I really need to learn to better divide up my time. It's really frustrating. I had a lot of other things going on all week. Trust me I really want to stitch. And do everything else. How to divide time? That's what I need to figure out.

Another cement pouring weekend at the barn. Finished off the room we were working on last time...

My Uncle wasn't feeling well and didn't get to come help my dad. So I was able to help with the board that pushes the cement level. I was really happy to be able to participate and help out even more than normal. We also went to a band with my Dad and Bev Friday night. It's the same band that has performed on our deck at the campground if you remember those posts. Jeremiah had so much fun. They play a lot of older music and we really enjoyed our time. One of the band members is my Dad's Uncle. It was nice to support them and get a great show on top. 

This week I'm trying really hard to divide my time better. We'll see if I accomplish it. I will be starting the half hour a day thing Thursday for the start of October. So I better at least have that progress to share next post. Fred has Oct 5th through 9th off work so we are going down for a week long stay at our cabin. Can't wait. Dad is lining up plans for projects but we will still get down time too. So hopefully I will work in crafting time. 

Have a great week! Love yourself. Hope you find time for whatever makes you happy.

3 comments:

Faith... said...

Glad the floor is finished, it looks great. It is hard to squeeze everything in especially during the nice weather. Hope you are able to do the 30 minutes a day! Glad Jerimiah had a good time. Seems like he is really enjoying being 21!!

Annie said...

Hope you're having fun at the cabin!

Astrids dragon said...

Wow, that looks great! How nice to say that you helped out with it. It sounds like more fun times together, with plenty more to come.
Are you able to stitch in the car when driving there?