Dec 14, 2020

Monday Update

 It's getting busy busy here in our house. Christmas is coming. Christmas is coming. Wohoo well as soon as I have everything wrapped haha. 

First part of the week was spent getting everything decorated. What a job. Boy it sure looks pretty now though. All the lights and fun decorations. Thursday I finally stole time to stitch. Friday I put the final stitches into the July Fairy finally...

She ended up taking me 9 Days to finish up. Not bad. Now just 5 months behind. August wasn't calling me just yet. I heard the screaming of Beer Dragon again. So he got to come back out. Friday and Saturday I made some more progress on it...

Just love working on this one. I didn't get a lot of time though. The weekend was full of Christmas shopping. Saturday I finally got my new glasses and Jeremiah, Fred and I went to our local mall. We really enjoyed our time. Then Sunday Fred and Jeremiah went down to visit our cabin. Mom and I went shopping. We were hoping to be back soon and of course it took FOREVER which is okay. We had a blast. Now we are even more excited for Christmas to hurry here. 

Saturday I'm going to start the wrapping process. Which I actually enjoy. Because I know soon we will get to rip the wrapping off. I just LOVE the Christmas morning smiles. Can't wait!!!

Okay. Have a great week. Love yourself. Hope we all find time for those beautiful stitches.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats on finishing July's fairy. She looks great!
Good luck with the remainder of your Christmas preparations. Only 10 days to go!!! :)

Carol said...

Your fairy is darling, Katie! And yes, Christmas decorating is a huge job, isn't it? I'm thinking of leaving mine up longer this year--after all no one is visiting so I might as well just enjoy it through part of January, right?

Faith... said...

The July fairy looks so pretty! Congrats on your finish. Yes Christmas is almost here... I also love seeing my family open all their surprises on Christmas morning and I am looking forward to it!

Cathy said...

The fairy is adorable; I love the flowers. We're not decorating for Christmas this year, but I envy anyone who is. I'm glad you're having a very happy season!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The July Fairy is so pretty and it's always good to see Beer Dragon out.
I've got my tree up and decorated, just need to take some photos of it!

FlashinScissors said...

Congrats on finishing your July fairy!

We don’t put many decorations up, so we’re mostly finished.

Hugs,
Barbara xx