Jan 22, 2021

I Love to Stitch February Challenge

Embroidery.com announced their new February challenge. I've enjoyed all the ones I've participated in. I not only stitch every day but I earn an adorable little needle minder at the end. 

Here is the link to the challenge.

 Requirements

  • You must stitch at least 30 minutes EVERY DAY.

  • To stay accountable, Everyday you will post a before and after picture of your WIP to our Embroidery.com Cross Stitch & Hand Embroidery Facebook Group. If you are not on Facebook, you will email the pictures to donnett@embroidery.com.

  • In your accountability post include the day, name of designer, design and #ILovetoStitch2021

  • You can work on any hand embroidery project you want to. It can be the same one or several projects as long as it includes fabric, floss and a needle it qualify.

  • We want you to stitch & post every day however we know that life can happen so you can miss 4 days of accountability posts and still qualify for the Love to Stitch Challenge Trophy.

     

    I've decided I will be using 99 Bottles for my challenge piece. That way I know I will make progress on it. So at least 30 minutes a day in February it will be the focus. Here's hoping I can make a lot of progress.

5 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Another great incentive to get stitching, perfect for your beer bottles, good luck

Bethan said...

Good luck with the challenge!

Cathy said...

Good luck with the challenge! It will definitely allow you to create more bottles.

Rachel said...

I remember you've enjoyed the previous challenges and been very successful with your stitching, so good luck with this one and finishing 99 Bottles. :)

Faith... said...

All signed up and ready to go! Hope you can get lots of beer stitched up!!