Nov 22, 2021

Monday Update - 99 Progress

 Guess what fell out of my WIP basket...

99 Bottles by Ink Circles. Last worked on April 18th. I'm on the last shelf. Bottle #91 was being worked on...

Was able to find time 4 of my days this past week. Including Saturday at the cabin which was wonderful. Here I am now...


On bottle #94 now. Finally progress. So just 6 bottles left. Can I finish it before I put it away again? I'm sure going to try. I get bored after awhile but this is SOOOO close it might keep me going.

 

Random Spike photo...

He loves crossing his front legs. It makes him look so adorable!

We went down to our happy place for the weekend like I said. It was a nice relaxing weekend. Fred was deer hunting with my dad. So Jeremiah, Spike, and I relaxed which is why I got stitching time.  No luck with the deer. Poor dad really wants to catch one so Jeremiah can see the process of getting the meat ready. We have this coming weekend after Thanksgiving. Sure hope we get one. 

Have a Happy Turkey Day all my US readers. We are planning to eat ourselves miserable of course. Holiday calories don't count I've heard so that's good. I sure have a lot to be thankful for. How about you?

4 comments:

diamondc said...

Katie: Cute post, the bottles are all so different and your almost done.
Spike is so cute.
Good luck on a deer next time they go out to hunt.
Have a Blessed Thanksgiving

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You can definitely finish 99 if you put your mind to it this month! And don't drink along with it LOL
We haven't seen our deer recently, think the builders on the plot near us have put them off coming for a while.

Rachel said...

You're so close to a finish now that it would be a shame if you put this away without finishing it. But, having said that, I'm sure some of your other WIPs are eager to fall out of the basket too. Looking forward to seeing what appears next Monday! :)

Faith... said...

Hope your Holiday was a good one!

Wouldn't is be great if you get to finish the bottles! I will be crossing my fingers for you! Hope your Dad gets a deer soon. When is hunting season over? Holidays are made for eating (unfortunately) and then regretting it the next day! Spike sure looks like a happy puppy who is glad that he landed in the right home!