Nov 29, 2021

Monday Update

 Guess what?? That's the last bottle!!! So close to finished now!! I worked on it 4 days last week. We also had our Thanksgiving celebration. Just us and mom which is okay with me. Ate ourselves miserable. Gained 3 pounds haha. Oh well it was worth it.

We gave Spike a special Ham bone wrapped in prosciutto from a local pet store. So it was dog approved. He LOVED it. Ate it all day and now carries around the small piece of bone that remains. We had deviled eggs, veggies and veggie dip, cheeses, olives, ham, turkey, loaded mashed potatoes, and broccoli with cheese.  It was a nice relaxing day. No black Friday shopping. But we did go down to our cabin again. Last weekend for deer hunting. No deer caught but they still had fun. Saturday we got to watch 3 movies and it was a nice relaxing day. 

Now to get the house changed over to Christmas. I don't know why but I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year. I normally get excited but for some reason I'm just really happy this year. Good!!! Hope I stay that way all month long. I love this time of year. Slow down and enjoy everything.

Listen closely I'm sure you'll hear the yell when I finish the 99 Bottles piece. Have a great week. Smile. Love yourself.

5 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Have you finished yet?
Have you finished yet?
What about now? Have you finished now?

Claudette497 said...

OMG why would you post when you're this close!! Finish it!!! The suspense is killing me!

diamondc said...

Merry Christmas Katie & Family: I love that you have a bone for your sweet little Spike, he is adorable.
Yahoo the last bottle, this is a sweet design.
I gained a couple of pounds ate way too much.
I am also in the Christmas mood.

Catherine

Cathy said...

Christmas is my favorite time of year. I love all the lights and decorations as well as the reason we celebrate it. I'm sure you've finished that last bottle by now so congratulations on the big finish!

Rachel said...

Only four weeks late posting a comment, so I'm guessing there should be a Happy Dance post very soon.
Good to see Spike being included in your Thanksgiving celebrations. With a bone that size I expect he put on 3lbs too! :)