Jan 31, 2023

I Love to Stitch Challenge

 Embroidery website has the I love to stitch challenge starting tomorrow. If you haven't signed up hurry. Just 30 minutes a day of stitching required. 4 missed days allowed. Plus if you are successful you get an adorable needle minder in the mail.

I went through my stash and found an OLD WIP that wanted to play along this February...

Impronta D'Amore from Alessandra Adelaide Needleworks
AKA Paw Print from AAN 

Fabric is 28ct Sage Jobelan. Using 3371 and 815. Stitching over 1. Looks like I have 3 days into it now. Looks like the last time this came out was 2015!!

So let's see how far it will grow in 28 days.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I can see the future and at 30 minutes per day I reckon this will be a finish, or at least very close by the end of February. Good luck!

Bridgette said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments Katie! I had never visited Embroidery.com, I just did and I am going to join in on the Love To Stitch challenge.I am waiting to be acceoted in the FB group too. I am pulling out a old WIP to work on. I am also betting this paw print will be finished in February! It is such a pretty design.

Cathy said...

I've joined the challenge, too, but I'm doing several small projects, all of them new starts. (I've joined another challenge where in odd number months, you work on WIPs and in even numbered months, you work only on new starts.)

diamondc said...

Hi Katie: This is a lovely design, the fabric and thread choice are perfect.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This looks perfect for the challenge. Good luck with it!

Astrids dragon said...

Oh my, that is an oldie! Good for you for bringing it back and I know you'll be able to do that challenge!