Jan 23, 2023

Jan 23rd Monday Update

 Here we are for another week recap post.

Monday I couldn't wait to get to the next part of the Blackwork SAL...

I hate saying every time how much in love with my pieces I am. But I really am. I just enjoy every minute lately.

Tuesday and Wednesday it was time to get my Winter Gnome back out...

I had to put it on a background so Instagram would stop zooming it too big haha. I have 9 days into my little Winter Gnome now. 

Thursday I got a little bit more on the Valentine SAL...

I am trying to work on it at least 1 day a week because she has a drawing every Friday for people who post progress. 

The weekend was IHSW. Beer Dragon demanded progress. Fred had to run up to Ft Wayne Saturday to do some obligations but luckily I could stay home. So after getting my exercising done Friday and Saturday I got busy stitching. Sunday I took the day off. Put my Fitbit in time out and was LAZY. It was nice! So I made a lot of progress...

Love it!!! According to my notes I have 58 days into Beer Dragon now. If only every weekend could be IHSW haha. Life needs to be lived.....sometimes haha. 

I haven't shared a photo of Spike in awhile. He still is just amazing. He loves our country cabin life as much as we do...

He loves to lay in weird places. Like I happened to catch this photo of. No he's not stuck. He was just happy to be laying with me while I was stitching. Not a very smart spot to lay haha. He is my walking partner. He loves to takes long walks through the woods here and around the pond. We see deer, rabbits, raccoons, squirrels, and he wants to chase them all haha. 

Sunday we got a beautiful few inches of snow and it's gorgeous outside but Wednesday we are supposed to be 5 to 9 inches. Jeremiah can't wait of course. He loves looking at the fresh snow. I just hope Fred can make it work and back. We are going out tonight to get groceries if they aren't bought out haha.  

Love yourself. Have a great week. Smile!

8 comments:

Bridgette said...

Wow you had a lot of progress. Your pup is adorable. I am hoping for some snow! We had a bit on Sunday but it was all gone by late afternoon.

Rachel said...

Wow, you really are back in the swing of things now. Great to see so much progress and that you're really enjoying it all too.

diamondc said...

Hi Katie: Nice progress on your stitching, Beer Dragon is amazing, that eye is a beauty.
Spike looks like he is very content laying there.
Krissy and Mikey send hugs to Spike.
I walk one at a time starting at 04:00 it is my quiet time each morning.
WE are only getting a dusting; we are way over the amount of snow we usually get this time of year.
I hope Jeremiah has fun I the snow.

Catherine

Carol said...

So many great projects, Katie! I just love the little gnome with the sweet gingerbread boy riding in the cart :)

I always wished I had a dog to take for walks. I am more of a cat person so that won't be happening, though--ha ha! Glad Spike has settled in with your family and country life so well! Enjoy your week ♥

DJ said...

Wow!! You've been getting a lot of stitching done! Beer Dragon really took off...those ISHW can be really productive! I love your Winter Gnome...sooo cute!! I love blackwork SALs, there are quite a few freebies this year and I haven't decided which one I want to stitch just yet. I love the colors you chose for yours! Well done, happy stitching!

Faith... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faith... said...

Wow, awesome progress on Beer Dragon! A lazy weekend was just what he needed. The Blackwork SAL looks great too but I really love the Winter Gnome! One of my dogs lays like that too and sometimes it is all I can do not to run him over with something!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fabulous work over the Weekend. I can make them every weekend if you want…. Jessie Marie has restarted WIPGO Weekends which are the second weekend of each month rather than the third!
Beer Dragon is looking so good with each new photo.