Mar 31, 2024

March WIPocalypse

Last Sunday in the month means it's time for WIPocalypse. What is WIPocalypse an excuse for us stitchers to stitch all our WIPs before the end of the world. I think the world couldn't possible end with all these beautiful pieces left to stitch right? I like to use this as an excuse to keep track of how many days I've spent on each WIP since the last update. So let's see what I've been working on since February WIPocalypse. 

Winter SAL - Stitchonomy -- 3 Days I had just started this one last update. I've added the first two parts to this 6 part SAL...
Mermaid Biscornu - Tiny Modernist -- 3 Days Added some more stitches to this one...
Thanks to the Brave - Erica Michaels -- 3 Days. This was my March pick for a new start. I love these 40ct silk gauze pieces. Here is where I got in the 3 days...
Christmas Celebration - Frosted Pumpkin -- 1 Day Added some X's to this fun project...
Acorn Gnome - Mill Hill Kit -- 3 Days. Finished up this cutie!!!
Grow Together - HAED -- 3 Days Progress on this one...

Halloween Potions - Les Petites Croix De Lucie -- 2 Days Hit my monthly goal on this one...

Spring Line Up - The Trilogy -- 1 Day Started this one in honor of the first day of Spring...
Beer Dragon - Paine Free Crafts -- 3 Days. Made progress but not as much as I would have liked. Sometimes I swear pieces just don't want to be worked on...
Rules for Life - Kincavel Krosses -- 4 Days. So happy to report I finished this one...
Colorful Eagle - Kitty & Me -- 2 Days. I enjoy working on this beauty...

March was a needy month. 13 days of no stitching. Medical issues and life just enjoyed getting in the way this month. That's okay. I still have gorgeous progress to show and I enjoyed each stitch made. 

Measi also gives us fun questions to answer with our post...March 31 – What colors – and brands – of floss do you love using? Do you have a particular color that you absolutely love?  Honestly I love DMC because I don't have to worry about getting more quickly. I love all the colors that designers pick. I do love the bright colors but they all help make a beautiful pattern come to life on blank fabric. See ya next month for the next check in. See you tomorrow for a detailed post about my last week.

No comments: