Jun 30, 2024

June WIPocalypse

Hello readers. It's the last Sunday of the month which means it's time for a WIPocalypse post. The idea of this fun blog game is for us to stitch all our WIPs before the end of the world. I like to use it as an excuse to show progress I've made since the last update. I keep track in a planner what I work on each day. Also the day number on the project and the amount of stitches done that day. So let's look back this last month.

Dragon Biscornu by Tiny Modernist -- 2 Days

Irish Blessing by Herrschners -- 3 Days Started and made progress on this freebie from Herrschners


Yggdrasil by Paine Free Crafts -- 5 Days. Started this beauty new piece.


Patriotic Gnome Littles by Waxing Moon Designs --1 Day. Finished up Balloon Girl and got a start on the next one Celebrate Gnome



Christmas Celebration by Frosted Pumpkin -- 1 Day Finished another section on this one

Halloween Potions by Les Petites Croix De Lucie -- 1 Day Got some progress on this one

 

Beer Dragon by Paine Free Crafts -- 2 Days. Got my monthly goal of 500 added

Taurus MH -- 2 Days Finished up this cute zodiac Mill Hill kit

All American by Primrose Cottage -- 3 days and I finished this one up too

Love Beer by Hinzeit -- 2 Days Started and finished this fun little project

Winter SAL from Stitchonomy -- 1 Day. Added some progress to this one


The Mandalorian by Forbidden Fiber Co -- 2 Days. Progress on this one


Summer Line Up by The Trilogy -- 2 Days. Got a start on the new seasonal stitch



The Pirate by Cottage Garden Samplings -- 3 Days Got a start on this adorable pattern

Last one is Thanks to the Brave by Erica Michaels -- 2 days but I will work on it today too and maybe finish? So you can wait till my Monday update for that picture.

Measi also gives us a fun question to answer. Half-year recap:  How are you doing with your goals so far this year? Right now I'm doing fantastic and really enjoying my time a lot. These FB challenge groups are a lot of fun. I also found some role playing groups where they do stitching (Utopia and Stitch Village) I'm a really enjoying them a lot!!! I think this month life will be a little more busy so I think I will focus on stitching more on less projects but we'll see haha.

I have 3 new starts planned for July.  2 Mill Hill kits and another Hinzeit pattern. Have a great July. See ya the last Sunday for the next WIPocalypse update.

1 comment:

diamondc said...

Katie: Wow you have so many projects going, I am a one at a time stitcher, I want to see a finish soon, love the dragon, so cute.
The only social media I do is YouTube and Blogger, so I am unable to join facebook or other social media sites.

Catherine