Nov 28, 2012

November WIPocalypse

It's a full moon which means it's WIPocalypse time. So let's go through my list and see what I got done since the last update.


 Got to the 3rd page on this one during this time.
Got to 3rd page on her too. I just realized I did that with 2 of my HAEDs in this span. Poor Good Book didn't even come out of the bag though.
Here is where I was and how far I got. In a perfect world I would have finished it. Oh well guess I will work on it next year.
  • The Perfect Man by Sweetheart Company
This was a start and finish for me. Just need a little gingerbread man button to finish it off.

Also have a Round Robin part finished...
I did the Spiders block. Which is hilarious cause I am terrified of Spiders.

Well I hope you had a great time and if you joined in the WIPocalypse hope you got a lot done.



5 comments:

  1. Great progress this whole month, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your needles must be red hot! Great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress on the HAED! http://yougotmeinstitches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate comments and Thank you for taking time out of your life to care whats going on in mine.