May 5, 2014

Day 19

Today we headed out for breakfast. It was too yummy. Jeremiah had Oreo pancakes. Yuck to me but totally yum for him. I think he is finally all over his cold. He hasn't had medicine today finally. Poor kid took enough medicine for a small country. After that we went to J. N. Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge. We took a tram tour...
 
We saw a lot of really neat birds. I took a lot of photos. I've posted several of my favorite to my Facebook if you would like to see them come on over there and friend me. We also stopped at a place called Crow...Clinic for the Rehabilitation of Wildlife. They do so much for animals in the area. I so wish I lived closer cause I would love to volunteer. Right now they have 60 baby opossums alone that need feedings all day long.

No comments: