Apr 1, 2020

#24HOCS March Challenge Recap

I'm blaming my March stitching accomplishments or lack there of on COVID-19. It just stole my month like so many others have said too. That's okay. I'm healthy. We are healthy. We are surviving.

1st Challenge for the month is to stitch 24 hours throughout the month. I stitched a total of 53 hours and 51 minutes. Which really surprised me. I'm happy with that even though it's far far from my January and February totals. We'll take it won't we?

2nd Challenge is my favorite the acrostic. March's letters were MEASURETIME.

✅ M - March Fairy
Connection: Lili of the Valley
Goal: Finish
Finished

 ✅ E - HOD Class
Connection: Every Section
Goal: Finish
Progress 9 of 9
Goal Met Finished

 ðŸ‘Ž A - All I need is...
WIPGO Pick #24
Connection: A in Title
Moved to April's Goals

 ðŸ‘Ž S - Winter Time
Connection: Seasonal
Goal: At least 24 Minutes
Moved to April's Goals

 ðŸ‘Ž U - Camping Out MH
Connection: Use Beads
Goal: Add Section 
Taking a Break for a month

 ðŸ‘Ž R - Rabbit Freebie
Connection: Rabbit
Goal: Finish? 
Moved to April's Goals

 ðŸ‘Ž E - Noteworthy Needle Class
Connection: Every Section
Goal: Finish
Progress: 1 of 8 
Taking a break for now

 ðŸ‘Ž T - Beer Dragon
Connection: Two Hundred
Goal: 200 Stitches 
No progress

 ðŸ‘Ž I - 99 Bottles
Connection: Ink Circles
Goal: 4 Bottles 
Working on this one right now. Will finish my 4 before moving on...
👎 M - Pizza Slice
WIPGO Pick #18
Connection: Mill Hill Kit
Goal: Finish 
Moved to April's Goals

 ðŸ‘Ž E - Exchange
Connection: Exchange Piece
Goal: Finish 
No Progress

3rd challenge was to do the fun holiday's I've chose not to try this one. Since I stitched on so few pieces this month. 

Now to go make another post about my April goals.

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Everybody has a month like that sometimes. 53 hours is still more than I've stitched the last couple of months, too. Here's hoping April is a much better month for stitching goals!

Julie said...

You did well for the month Katie considering the issues facing us all. I know my craft time is lower due to phone calls, whatsapp chats and email answering from friends and family checking up on us. It's nice to have contact with others when forced to stay at home. Of course there is also the exercises to find time for as well.
Take care x

Rachel said...

That's a lot of thumbs down icons this month, although we can all appreciate why. I like your honesty, and the fact a lot have been moved to April still means we've got a lot of gorgeousness to look forward to. :)

Bethan said...

53 hours is still great work considering how mad the month was. Hoping this month is a bit more settled for you (and us all) x

Astrids dragon said...

Impressive stitching hours considering the circumstances! Those thumbs can be switched up, hope it's been a better April for you so far.

Faith... said...

Sorry that your month of March was not all you want it to be but I think it is totally understandable with all that is going on. You still got in quite a bit of stitching regardless and I am sure that April will be better for you and this craziness will be over soon!