Sep 14, 2020

Monday Update

Almost forgot what day it was. I'm here though. 

I even have a sad sad stitching update for you...

Remember this is the June Fairy. Here is what she will look like again...

It's a sad update since I've only found 3 hours and 23 minutes so far. Progress is progress though I hear my lovely friends saying. I know I know. Hey at least it's proof I still stitch haha.

We worked in the barn again over the past weekend. Got another section cleaned out and sorted. We will be doing more cement this coming weekend. The weather is finally cooling down. About time! It might actually be Fall finally. We are going to work on decorating this week I think around our house. Busy busy. 

Guess what? I lost another pound. 6 pounds down. *jumping up and down* 

Have a great week. Love yourself. Love each other. Smile.

7 comments:

DJ said...

Your stitching is lovely...and doesn't absence make the heart grow fonder? Your fairy will be waiting for you when you return...in the meanwhile I'll cheer you on for losing another pound!! You deserve the happy bounce!

Faith... said...

I am sure you will catch up with stitching once the weather starts getting cooler and that dreaded white stuff starts falling from the sky! Congrats on the additional loss; you are doing a good and steady job!

Bluebird said...

It's so nice to see your post. It's great you're getting so much done at your cabin. How wonderful that you're focusing on your health and feeling better and you're also losing weight! Your stitching will always be there when you're ready; you needn't feel bad about not doing it, but just enjoy being with your family and friends and the time at your cabin. Take care.
Mary

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice start on June. I agree, enjoy the Summer while you can.

Cathy said...

It may not be much progress, but it is progress so it's that much closer to a finish. You're doing great with your health goals; keep it up. I'm glad you have the cabin to help you relax, too.

Astrids dragon said...

Your delay in June just means you get to keep eating strawberries!
I'm so glad it's cooler now, the leaves are finally beginning to change colours.
Good for you, six pounds is fantastic!

Rachel said...

It's never too late to start a calendar piece, even if it's not in the intended month. We all know you'll get there eventually, just as you did with your monthly postcards. :)