Nov 30, 2020

Monday Update

 Hi all. I sure hope everyone is doing great. It's almost December?!? I just can't believe it. I have started shopping but I'm not ready for December yet. I just need it to slow down a bit. I love Christmas and I'm not ready for it just yet. I hope soon. I need to put away my fall/Halloween decorations I guess. Time to get the winter/Christmas stuff out. Wow what a year as everyone keeps saying.

We had a very nice Thanksgiving just us 4 and that's okay. We ate ourselves miserable. Yes I gained 4 pounds haha. Don't worry I've lost 2 already. 

I also got to stitch quite a bit...I had started the July.....yes yes July fairy. I just wasn't feeling it. I think it's because I'm mad that I want them done and NOW. Tuesday I picked it up again and finally fell in love with her again...

Then Friday I started the last Naughty November New start...


Woof Block Party from Hands on Designs I got a lot of time in Friday and was having fun working on it...

Saturday I was busy. Mom and I went to get groceries cause they were talking about a big snow storm today. (We got missed...*pout*) Then I came home and did some online shopping for Christmas. Best part is I had saved up vouchers for Amazon so after spending over $300 it was all free. Wohoo!! Now that's my kind of shopping. If only all of it could be that way right?

Sunday I got a little bit more added to the block party...

Love that little dog!!! Then I heard the fairy crying again for more attention. I picked her back up and added another half hour until my eyes couldn't handle it any more. I need new glasses. Mine are all scratched up and I've noticed my eyes are getting really tired in the evening. Time to get new ones. 

Have a great week ahead. Love yourself. Love each other. Stay healthy. Hope we all find time for those wonderful X's.

6 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend and got some great stitching in too.
The only problem with monthly series is that they remind you when you fall behind!

Cathy said...

Some very nice stitching this week and some great shopping too.

Rachel said...

Thanks for joining in with the last week of Naughty November. Woof! is going to fantastic when it's done.
Glad you had a lovely Thanksgiving with just your household. Like you say, time for Christmas now, and you know which picture I'll want to see soon! :)

Faith... said...

Sounds like a good Thanksgiving full of family, food and fun! Glad you got in some stitchy time and the fairy looks good. I LOVE your new piece, the Wolf Block Party!

Astrids dragon said...

That looks like a delicious Thanksgiving and a blessing to be with your family.
Nice to see that you've picked up your fairy again, maybe I'll start my new year by stitching them too.
I love your start on Woof Block Party, that is going to be adorable. I wonder if you'll be able to keep that one?!
Wow, that is the way to shop, good for you.

FlashinScissors said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time at Thanksgiving!
Great work on the fairy!
Nice start on the Woof Block Party, it looks really cute!
Hugs,
Barbara xx