Jan 15, 2021

January Gifted Gorgeousness

 

The lovely Jo is hosting Gifted Gorgeousness again this year. Stop over to this link to find out more information. Basically we share on our blogs on the 15th (or soon there after) anything we believe is a "gift". It's a fun way to share our happiness and/or kindness of others or maybe even ourselves. I'm spoiled rotten by my family so almost everything I stitch has been a gift from someone. So this is easy peasy for me. 

I'm posting before Jo has the link up. So I will edit my post on Monday with the correct link up for this month. **Edited** Here is the link for January's Check in post. ** I really want to get to my IHSW (International Hermit Stitch Weekend) stitching. So I wanted to get my post done. So let's see what I can post about...

For Christmas my hubby got me 3 beautiful dragons patterns from Paine Free Crafts. I have started one right now...


I have a little over 1k stitches in already. Just couldn't wait to start it. To pay back I'm working on a gift for my hubby. 99 Bottles of Beer by Ink Circles. I am really hoping to finish it by his birthday in March but we'll see haha. Here is my 73 finished bottles right now...

So I will see you on the 15th of each month to share my gifts from others or to others. Have a great weekend.

8 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great start on your new gift, Beer Bottles is looking good

Cathy said...

It's too bad your new start is all black. I'll be looking forward to when you can start adding color.

DJ said...

I've been bad at checking in on people through their blogs, but I hope to do better this year. I'm always amazed at how much you stitch on those bottles!! It seems to grow exponentially from one view to the next! Your hubby sounds like he as like mine, always finding new things for me to stitch! Your new pattern is stunning, I can see why you couldn't wait to get started!

Bethan said...

Edging ever closer to your finish on 99 bottles - good luck! Lovely new start too

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month, don't forget to link up LOL.
Love the new dragon but I'd start with the lovely red colours and probably never finish the background!

Faith... said...

Everything looks great Katie ;)

Astrids dragon said...

I love the dragon and would be very tempted to start the way Jo would start it!
I think you should have plenty of time to finish those bottles by Fred's birthday... hopefully his birthday is late in March? Bottoms up!

Rachel said...

I'm not surprised you couldn't wait to start a new dragon, and am impressed you haven't started all three... at least not yet!
Good luck with finishing 99 bottles. I think you can finish if for Fred's birthday providing none of your other WIPs get in the way! :)