Apr 30, 2024

Monthly Goals

 Let's recap my goals for April and have a peek at May.

I met all my April Goals! Wohoo!! All marked off. So happy to report that. Now let's see May's plans...

 

The one group has an acrostic for your birthday month. I decided to go all in and try both with all different picks. That's the top two images. The bottom one to be safe I just picked things that we already picked for the other two. There are probably some other things that will pop in as well haha. So hopefully May is a stitching filled month! If not remember....no stress. Just fun.

2 comments:

diamondc said...

Katie: Looks like you have May all lined up for Cross Stitching Sisters Acrostic.
Have a great week.

Catherine

Faith... said...

Great choices and smart to use the MMC charts for the CSS Acrostic. However if I know you; you will manage to squeeze in another piece or two!