Jul 28, 2024

July WIPocalypse

 It's the last Sunday of the month which means it's time for WIPocalypse update. What is WIPocalypse you ask. Well it's a push to finish all our WIPs before the end of the world. Don't worry I have enough to stop the world from ending. I mean how could it end when I have so much beautiful things left to create. So I like to use this as an excuse to look back and see what I've worked on since the last check in. It helps to see progress on those big projects. So let's see what I've worked on since last month's check in.

Thanks to the Brave by Erica Michaels -- 1 Day. I finished this up with one more day work put to it...


I found a frame even to use for it. So it's proudly on display.

America by Hinzeit -- 2 Days. Started and finished this piece...

Summer Line Up by The Trilogy -- 2 Days. Added more to this fun set...

Forever in Peace by Sweet Wing Studio -- 5 Days. I will be posting about this one tomorrow so please come back to see the progress.

Pisces Mill Hill Zodiac Kit -- 3 Days. Started and finished this one...


 Beer Dragon by Paine Free Crafts -- 4 Days. Had fun working on this one this month...

Christmas Celebration Sampler by Frosted Pumpkin -- 2 Days. Added another section to this one...

Patriotic Gnome Littles by Waxing Moon Designs -- 1 Day. Added enough for my monthly goal on this cutie...

Colorful Eagle by Kitty & Me -- 3 Days. Added more to this beauty...

Yggdrasil by Paine Free Crafts -- 3 Days. I worked on this one this week so again please come back tomorrow for a new photo update.

Irish Blessing by Herrschners -- 1 Day Added. Photo added tomorrow.

Witch Is In by The Witchy Stitcher -- 2 Days. Surprise new start and finish. Come back tomorrow. 

The Mandalorian by Forbidden Fiber Co -- 1 Day. More tomorrow.

Sorry but I am in a hurry so I can get stitching today haha.

3 Starts. 2 Finishes. 1 Non Stitching Day.

Measi also gives us fun questions to answer...July 28 – Which of your current WIPs do you consider your most difficult piece to stitch? Right this second Yggdrasil because it's very confetti heavy right now. I also it seems the biscornu from Tiny Modernist because I expected them to be quick and they aren't.

See you tomorrow for my normal Monday Update. Have a great month till the next WIPocalypse. 

No comments: