Aug 1, 2024

Monthly Goals

 So I had a very successful July. Hit all my goals for the month...

13,495 Stitches
16 Different Projects
4 Starts
3 Finishes

 

Also all the other goals I had set through the month haha. I just keep joining challenge groups. Latest that I'm in love with is Fandom Stitching Central. So many fun things. Weekly, Monthly, and a HUGE Bingo  but Disney themed Dashgo (Dash from Incredibles) board recently added. Luckily most days they seem to work together. Like today I need Oldest WIP for two different things. Love when that happens. Anyway so let's see what I think I might do for August...

Plus Olympics challenge goes till 11th and Dashgo goes all month long...

Today SI was called so Stitch on a SAL. I am moving it to tomorrow so I can focus on my Oldest WIP today (Grow Together by HAED). Tomorrow has another list I'm stitching for haha. The planning for me in a fun part as long as I keep my mind focused which is a challenge some days haha. But I figure it's good for me to make myself think and keep my mind off negative thinking. 

Bottom line. I'm having a blast and SO IN LOVE with my stitching. Every stitch feels fun and relaxing and hey I get points and get to mark things off lists. That is so satisfying. So I know I look crazy but trust me.....I am well I mean I'm not haha. Okay maybe a little. My husband and Jeremiah just shake their head. I will plan outloud and they just go You okay? I say Yep just needed to explain it to myself. Then they both say As long as you understand yourself we're good. Haha True. If I fight with myself and lose then that's a problem. So far I'm getting along with myself haha. Okay I'm off to stitch. I need points!

No comments: